Rank the Alternates - 2019 edition

knapplc

Alternates  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Does anyone know what the actual process is like? Does Adidas present a few options, or is it just straight up here's what you get this year! I imagine it's something in between where they decide on a general direction with a group from the University, but I wonder who that is.

I assume there’s involvement from the coaches/team if they want involvement, but I don’t know the details. Given Scott’s history with Oregon and the fact UCF’s uniforms instantly got better when he arrived, I’m guessing he was involved on some level. 

4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Funny how closely those two ways of grouping them align.....

That's the recipe for success with a good alternate at a blueblood imo. A nice change of pace but still informed by and familiar enough with the tradition everyone is so obsessed with. If we were a different school with a different culture and history, the metrics of what makes them good would be different. 

Although, even with that being said, the terrible ones we've had were more a case of them just being objectively terrible rather than just not fitting Nebraska well imo.