2019 AP Preseason Top 25

knapplc

5 hours ago, Dewiz said:

Boy did Iowa fans get all butt hurt when they found out that Nebraska is ranked 24th 

B1G guys brought up a good point.  NW who won the division last year, not ranked.  Purdue and Minnesota who some believe could win the division, not ranked.  If one of those win the division then it will knock one or more of Iowa, Wisconsin or Nebraska out of top 25.

Yeah, I think the broad feeling is that the West doesn't have a clear top-10 team, but any team in the West not named Illinois at least could be a top 25 team. Doesn't mean all of them will be, but several of them will probably enter or leave the top 25 before the season is done. Of course, being in the top 25 at the end of the season is a whole lot more interesting than at the beginning.

4 minutes ago, Toe said:

@Landlord UCF didn't have a schedule to finish in the CFP selection committee's last top ten at the end of the 2017 regular season...

The quoted post said 'to finish' in the top ten, but sure, I will concede your 'point' that UCF, as a G5 team, was not in the top 10 of most rankings before postseason play started. They also had two games canceled. 

1 hour ago, Toe said:

I believe this is the same guy that ranked Tempe the worst place to watch a game in the Pac-12.  When asked why, he went into some nonsense about the state of Arizona shouldn't exist because of the desert landscape and lack of water.  Just bizarre.