ILB Desmond Tisdol [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

42 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Tisdol commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

It really does, but I get the impression that Nebraska has made some sort of move. 

Just seen this movie too many times. Although, Beckton did pull Tannor out of Georgia.... if he does it again man oh man. 

Tisdol, Groce, Bryant-Strother....yes please. That's what you'd call flipping a room in two years. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

Did some digging from reporters of other teams involved in his recruitment, here are the latest updates from them:

10/15 South Car: Has reportedly made some progress in his academic standing however is not guaranteed to be a qualifier as of right now. Hints at a commitment coming and appears SC is team to beat and would probably take his commitment. 

10/16 Auburn: Auburn didn't ask/invite him to visit on 9/28, he asked them if he could attend the game and they said he could. They have three LB's committed and are likely full there.

10/17 South Car: A decision later this week is possible but won't likely be SC. Academic concerns are too big that SC won't take a commitment. They only have 4 spots left and can't afford that risk.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Unfortunately looking like you are correct. Supposedly the new progress reports are better and will likely benefit Auburn/SCar.

I just dont think he wants to leave the South.  I see Auburn is hard after Phillip Webb also and are one of the favorites and if they would land him,  I think Tisdol will go to S. Carolina or GT. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

I just dont think he wants to leave the South.  I see Auburn is hard after Phillip Webb also and are one of the favorites and if they would land him,  I think Tisdol will go to S. Carolina or GT. 

Could be. I would give us at least even odds versus GT though. I have no reasoning behind that though. 

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Desmond Tisdol [Auburn - Signed LOI]