Bold Predictions for 2019

Mavric

3 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

3 Husker coaches leave for other jobs at the end of the season.

I'd be pretty surprised there, who are you thinking? I could see Walters leaving, but I don't see anyone else getting Coordinator offers yet. If one does, they're probably the Walters replacement anyway. And on defense, unless they are incredible this year Chins won't quite be a HC candidate. Fisher is probably the only other guy who might get a DC offer after this year.

Just now, Husker in WI said:

I'd be pretty surprised there, who are you thinking? I could see Walters leaving, but I don't see anyone else getting Coordinator offers yet. If one does, they're probably the Walters replacement anyway. And on defense, unless they are incredible this year Chins won't quite be a HC candidate. Fisher is probably the only other guy who might get a DC offer after this year.

1 leaving is predictable.

2 leaving is possible.

3 leaving is bold.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Husker in WI said:

Good point, I guess people questioning does prove it's bold lol.

I can see a scenario where Walters leaves and maybe takes one or more assistant with him.  I also get the impression that Beckton might be looking for an opportunity to go back to the state of Florida.  Fisher and Austin might have eyes for the NFL.