Bold Predictions for 2019

Mavric

3 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

After an injury and brief QB competition Scott Frost is granted permission by the NCAA to start as Husker QB having defeated Vedral in a cage match.  He ends up playing at Safety too...

We need him more at OLB. I think he is up for the challenge.

8 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Wyatt Mazour gets in game carries and fanboys heads explode

So true!

If there is ever an albino kid from that town in Nebraska that has a population of 1, that walks on to the team, wears his deceased daddy's overalls under his uniform, spends his off-season farming, does a youtube video saying that pot = the devil, gets engaged to his pre-school sweetheart, says that he would "die for the team" and refuses to play road games in Sooner land because they are the Huskers true rival, while referring to Iowa as "those dorks"...  

About 25% of the Husker fans that live in Nebraska would die...

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So true!

If there is ever an albino kid from that town in Nebraska that has a population of 1, that walks on to the team, wears his deceased daddy's overalls under his uniform, spends his off-season farming, does a youtube video saying that pot = the devil, gets engaged to his pre-school sweetheart, says that he would "die for the team" and refuses to play road games in Sooner land because they are the Huskers true rival, while referring to Iowa as "those dorks"...  

About 25% of the Husker fans that live in Nebraska would die...

i1CbopF.gif

6 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

I won't get diarrhea from a combination of Runza's and fishbowls from Duffy's.

Strained my abdominal muscles from trying to take down a fishbowl by myself. Friends did the trick where they were acting like they were helping and I chugged the whole thing. Painted the porcelain red from the Red Snapper. Top 5 hangovers ever.

Throwing down the gauntlet as it pertains to "bold" predictions.

Nebraska wins the West with an 8-1 conference record (11-1), with a loss to Ohio State.

Iowa is second, with losses to Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska.

Wiscy finishes third with a 4-5 conference record, with losses to Michigan, Sparty, Ohio State, Iowa and Nebraska.

Northwestern finishes fourth with a 4-5 conference record, with losses to Sparty, Wiscy, Nebraska, OSU and Iowa.

Michigan wins the East with a 9-0 record, going undefeated in the regular season.

Ohio State finishes second, with their lone loss to Michigan.

Penn State finishes 10-2 but only 7-2 in conference, losing to Michigan & Ohio State.

Sparty finishes fourth with a very respectable 9-3, with their only losses to Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan.

Michigan wins The Game to close out the regular season, preventing Nebraska from having to face Ohio State twice.

Nebraska beats Michigan to win the Big Ten Championship in Frost's 2nd year.

• Plus1 5
4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Throwing down the gauntlet as it pertains to "bold" predictions.

Nebraska wins the West with an 8-1 conference record (11-1), with a loss to Ohio State.

Iowa is second, with losses to Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska.

Wiscy finishes third with a 4-5 conference record, with losses to Michigan, Sparty, Ohio State, Iowa and Nebraska.

Northwestern finishes fourth with a 4-5 conference record, with losses to Sparty, Wiscy, Nebraska, OSU and Iowa.

Michigan wins the East with a 9-0 record, going undefeated in the regular season.

Ohio State finishes second, with their lone loss to Michigan.

Penn State finishes 10-2 but only 7-2 in conference, losing to Michigan & Ohio State.

Sparty finishes fourth with a very respectable 9-3, with their only losses to Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan.

Michigan wins The Game to close out the regular season, preventing Nebraska from having to face Ohio State twice.

Nebraska beats Michigan to win the Big Ten Championship in Frost's 2nd year.

In this scenario Huskers may get a playoff nod. Bold indeed