Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ

Worked for the Israelis...but I would want no part of it.  Guns are lame.  I keep a few things near by desk and door that I can use as a weapon if need be but in the end who knows if that would help or not.   I am not Robocop or Rambo...I know alot of gun dorks that think they would skin their smoke wagon and shot every bad guy dead with one shot but we all know that is not how it works.  I would rather lock my f#&%ing door, get kids out the windows if possible and go.  I don't want to ever worry about thinking that I am Cobra and shooting a kid by accident.  

But I would be happy to torture the s#!t out of any gun dork loser that tried to shoot up my school.  I have lots of ideas of what I would like to do to him if I got my hands on him.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Not excusing her being an idiot but:

a) She might not be experienced with handling guns

b) We don't seem to be that good at predicting who is going to go on a shooting rampage. Why on earth do we think a teacher couldn't be one of those people?

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

Not excusing her being an idiot but:

a) She might not be experienced with handling guns

b) We don't seem to be that good at predicting who is going to go on a shooting rampage. Why on earth do we think a teacher couldn't be one of those people?

To answer b...we just mess with kids grades, assign more HW and give out pop quizzes...that makes our rage go away :)

• Plus1 2

Moiraine,

she’s an idiot.  And those are reasons 1 and 1a of why teachers should not carry guns.  

Four weeks of An 8 hour class on a Saturday does not make an experienced gun handler.  

It would be awesome if the NRA would realize that although our school system employs a lot of intelligent people who love kids and can pass on a wealth of knowledge, it also employs a lot of stupid people.  Sometimes it employs 70-year old men that forget to report an email about 1st graders holding each other at gun point, for cryin’ out loud!

5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Moiraine,

she’s an idiot.  And those are reasons 1 and 1a of why teachers should not carry guns.  

Four weeks of An 8 hour class on a Saturday does not make an experienced gun handler.  

It would be awesome if the NRA would realize that although our school system employs a lot of intelligent people who love kids and can pass on a wealth of knowledge, it also employs a lot of stupid people.  Sometimes it employs 70-year old men that forget to report an email about 1st graders holding each other at gun point, for cryin’ out loud!

I will take it farther...further?  Who knows.

Nothing makes anyone an experienced gun handler.  Go to youtube and look at the dorks who have handled guns all their lives and either shoot themselves...or their gun goes off.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I will take it farther...further?  Who knows.

Nothing makes anyone an experienced gun handler.  Go to youtube and look at the dorks who have handled guns all their lives and either shoot themselves...or their gun goes off.  

I enjoy hunting.  I will never turn down deer/turkey jerky.  Pheasant stew warms my soul on a cool fall/winter day.  But the guys video recording themselves shooting paper targets wearing commando gear can go ahead and sit on a rough sawn plunger for all I care.  How insecure does a person have to be to take out aggression on an unarmed piece of paper?

”HEY! We’re practicing to defend your liberty against a tyrannical government!!!!”

Newsflash: You’re not defending anything, but at least you’ll die for a cause you believe in...

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I enjoy hunting.  I will never turn down deer/turkey jerky.  Pheasant stew warms my soul on a cool fall/winter day.  But the guys video recording themselves shooting paper targets wearing commando gear can go ahead and sit on a rough sawn plunger for all I care.  How insecure does a person have to be to take out aggression on an unarmed piece of paper?

”HEY! We’re practicing to defend your liberty against a tyrannical government!!!!”

Newsflash: You’re not defending anything, but at least you’ll die for a cause you believe in...

Hunting is different.  I don't hunt and I think it is lame because the animal is not armed but whatever...I just see why you need a gun for it...with that said, if you do need a gun for it, there should be gun hunting rental places. 

I have had pheasant stew out in Broken Bow and it is AMAZING...

As for jerky?  Slim Jim works just fine.

Dudes that shoot at paper are dorks...shooting skeet and trap is pretty lame but again, just make that a rental thing.

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Hunting is different.  I don't hunt and I think it is lame because the animal is not armed but whatever...I just see why you need a gun for it...with that said, if you do need a gun for it, there should be gun hunting rental places. 

I have had pheasant stew out in Broken Bow and it is AMAZING...

As for jerky?  Slim Jim works just fine.

Dudes that shoot at paper are dorks...shooting skeet and trap is pretty lame but again, just make that a rental thing.

https://images.app.goo.gl/FWVgPZGwwpR2QYjS8

Just now, knapplc said:

The only way to stop one First Grader with a gun is with another First Grader with a gun.

We need to arm every First Grader. Clearly.

1:1 just took on a whole new meaning.

Bright side: eventually the schools would have one hell of a dodgeball team! (If we can still play, OMG, the f#&%ing irony)

Dodge a bullet...