I've had Hulu's Live TV for nearly two years and couldn't be happier.  Has everything I need like the ESPNs, BTN, FS1, NBC Sports Chicago, FS Midwest/KC/North and Fox News.

7 hours ago, garn said:

I've had Hulu's Live TV for nearly two years and couldn't be happier.  Has everything I need like the ESPNs, BTN, FS1, NBC Sports Chicago, FS Midwest/KC/North and Fox News.

Not being able to fast forward recorded shows eliminated Hulu Live for me.

On 8/22/2019 at 2:59 PM, SilentTreatment said:

Havent had tv other than an antenna the last few years. YouTube seems like a good option as it supposedly has ESPN, espn2, all the locals, fs1 and fs2, and the big ten network. Is it safe to say I'll get most Husker games? 

You should be able to go to https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/  to see the channel lineup for your area.  

They may still be doing the  free 2 week trial.  If not I think they run a free 1 week promotion most of the time for you to test out.   

I am happy with youtubetv so far.    

I did add my local PBS channel (NET) to my Roku channels  to watch BigRedWrapUp but it didn't record and I couldn't select or add the show to my watchlist.  I could add it as a favorite but it didn't record.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.   I can see and watch last years shows.   Not sure what I am missing.  It is not a problem with youtubetv it is something that I do not know.   I am an old dummy and get off my lawn.  

I've had YouTubeTV for about 8 months I believe and it's fantastic. 

You get all the sports channels you need: ESPN, ESPNU, ESPNEWS, FS1, FS2, BTN, SECN, CBSSN, NBCSN, etc. for $49.99/mo

If there's ever a game on an alternate network hosted by ESPN such as last night's Clemson game on ACCN (not on YT), you can use your YouTubeTV credentials on the WatchESPN app on roku, smarttv, etc to authenticate and get access to anything. Hope that helps.

I just got YoutubeTV a couple days ago. Much, MUCH better UI on the Roku3 than Vue. I also really like being able to specify sports teams I like and having it automatically record all the games for me.

14 hours ago, RedDenver said:

I just got YoutubeTV a couple days ago. Much, MUCH better UI on the Roku3 than Vue. I also really like being able to specify sports teams I like and having it automatically record all the games for me.

And it also includes unlimited recordings. So i literally set every single college football game to record :D