Plans for the first game?

1st Husker game of the year we always host a huge fish fry.  We have about 70 pounds of fillets (walleye, white bass, crappie, catfish) to fry and a lot people coming.  I have a 30x40 man cave with a 75" and another 55" out on the patio... and we will drink- a lot.  Kids will play football in the yard, moms will stress and men will drink, cheer, bitch, and in general be happy because it's finally here.  Damn I love football season.   

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1

I've got to work until 1800, then back at work at 0600 Sunday, so no booze.  I'll watch game on a 70 inch monitor at work, and try to ignore Moiraine's texts.  I'll come home make hot wings and nachos with fresh peppers and ground pork, and watch the georgia game on the 106 inch screen in my den.  

5 minutes ago, Elaida said:

I've got to work until 1800, then back at work at 0600 Sunday, so no booze.  I'll watch game on a 70 inch monitor at work, and try to ignore Moiraine's texts.  I'll come home make hot wings and nachos with fresh peppers and ground pork, and watch the georgia game on the 106 inch screen in my den.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAG2MkN6enwQ7vT6G6svT

I'll have some nachos though.

• Plus1 2

19 minutes ago, Savage Husker said:

Making a trip to the fiancés hometown and tailgating for her alma maters game, 2:30pm start. Big man I am, I said I said, imma watch my game on my phone and you can’t do nothin about it. And then I asked if that’s OK and she said “yes.”

I'm in the same boat come later in the season.

Edited by hskrfan4life
Spelling
  • Plus1 1
7 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

I was planning on smoking up pork belly burnt ends and a brisket and having a bunch of peeps over, some had a change of plans so instead of 15 people I'm only having 4 0r 5 ,so no pork belly. 

You got that wrong. Should be, "so a lot more pork belly for me." :D