Plans for the first game?

14 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Do you guys have your own passes for Champions?  In the past I used to get them once or twice a season from other people, always a really good time.

I wife's boss has a spot.  We get passes pretty much whenever we want.  It's very nice.  But, I've told Jane, if I'm going to have a permanent tailgate spot, I don't think I'd want it in there because I want to be able to tell whomever to stop by without making sure they have a pass.

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I wife's boss has a spot.  We get passes pretty much whenever we want.  It's very nice.  But, I've told Jane, if I'm going to have a permanent tailgate spot, I don't think I'd want it in there because I want to be able to tell whomever to stop by without making sure they have a pass.

Yeah, that is the issue.  I think a parking spot comes with like 25 passes?  Is that right?  I can't remember.

Staying at the in-laws cabin outside Columbus the night before. Waking up to watch the game and then head back to Omaha to watch the remainder of the good games. I'll be watching the Iowa game with my neighbors who are Iowa fans. I'll be rooting for Miami of Ohio to give them a scare, though I don't expect much from that game. 

13 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

@Hilltop you cant post a picture like that unless you have details on the mulies! We see a few here in north east nebraska but never any like that. 

2 are from Wyoming, the rest from Nebraska.  The biggest are from Nebraska...  public land.  

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I was so drunk during 2012 Wisconsin CCG I thought it was funny.

There was some schadenfreude going on with Pelini, except I was on both sides.  Not sure if there is actually a term for that.  Once it started snowballing, you just knew there was nothing he could do to stop it.

I'm going to watch it by myself, no plans, no people, no food.

Last  year was the first college football season without my dad as he passed away on July 16. Even though he wasn't a Nebraska fan, he watch the game with me. During the season opener last year, Mom was in the hospital after having her second of four surgeries she had during the fall.

I'm ready just to watch a game without things hanging over me for once.  GBR!

• Plus1 2