HuskerBoard has a new Owner ...

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

Man I sure hope we keep the same format it is great the way it is. I just hope it doesn't turn into HuskerMax 2.0

I feel like we got the post acquisition CEO speech. “It’s okay team, we’ll keep things very similar, but we’ll make a few simple changes that are for the good of the organization. AT&T and Southwestern Bell have their own special characteristics.”  

Employee #467 “Sir, what do you expect to change first?”

CEO “We’ll start with a simple software conversion. In order to make the changes we want to make, we’ll need to convert Southwestern Bell to AT&T’s communication board system so that our operators can more easily handle the influx of calls.”

Employee #69 “Sir, I’ve been through these mergers before, we know that you’ll start with a small change that will ultimately end in a required subscription plan.”

CEO (whispering to COO) “Please find Employee #69’s notice and severance package and deliver it immediately.”

Employee #69 “What do you mean I’m out and I’m getting a discount offer to the Jelly of the Month club?!” 

(Employee #69 has left the chat room)

CEO “Where was I? Awe, yes... the $24.99 subscribers fee.”

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, ZMagers22 said:

I feel like we got the post acquisition CEO speech. “It’s okay team, we’ll keep things very similar, but we’ll make a few simple changes that are for the good of the organization. AT&T and Southwestern Bell have their own special characteristics.”  

Employee #467 “Sir, what do you expect to change first?”

CEO “We’ll start with a simple software conversion. In order to make the changes we want to make, we’ll need to convert Southwestern Bell to AT&T’s communication board system so that our operators can more easily handle the influx of calls.”

Employee #69 “Sir, I’ve been through these mergers before, we know that you’ll start with a small change that will ultimately end in a required subscription plan.”

CEO (whispering to COO) “Please find Employee #69’s notice and severance package and deliver it immediately.”

Employee #69 “What do you mean I’m out and I’m getting a discount offer to the Jelly of the Month club?!” 

(Employee #69 has left the chat room)

CEO “Where was I? Awe, yes... the $24.99 subscribers fee.”

Man I sure hope not. This is by far the best Nebraska Football board out there it would be a mistake for him to screw up a good thing.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, WildBillMoos said:

Ready for the change. I need a new outlet to buy boner pills since my Canadian backpacker got popped, I expect the incoming Huskerboard ads are gonna take me in the right direction. 

Myself I’m waiting for the 5 signs of lung cancer I’m currently ignoring. Save me a dr visit. 

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Does anyone even visit Huskermax?  Maybe it isn't as annoying as it once was?

IMO it is still pretty annoying, there are more than a few banned HB posters over there. I am less worried about those posters coming over as I am about the change on board layout turning off the posters here resulting in a vibe change. Time will tell I guess.

• Thanks 1
  • BigRedMax unfeatured and unpinned this topic