HuskerBoard has a new Owner ...

3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I'm fascinated by the fact that it is game week for the opener of a much-hyped season...and the most entertaining and active threads are about a board outage that didn't happen. This is the Huskerboard community at its best!

It's Alamba game week even!

3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I'm fascinated by the fact that it is game week for the opener of a much-hyped season...and the most entertaining and active threads are about a board outage that didn't happen. This is the Huskerboard community at its best!

We talked about suspensions, too. And if Moos will get us all drunk. 

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

I'm pretty happy the conversion has been cancelled. Makes me pretty nervous right off the bat. The same day new ownership is announced the board is going to (needlessly, from 'our' vantage point not looking behind the scenes) completely switch software platforms? 

Huskerboard has been on invision for a decade plus. We all like it, understand it, feel at home with it. Trying not to be alarmed that new ownership was essentially planning on immediately getting rid of all the furniture, rugs, and curtains and repaint the walls.

I didn't notice this util I went looking for the below but the current licence is about to expire so perhaps they were wanting to get it converted before they had to re-up this licence.

34 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

Yeah, I wonder if it got reset while they were preparing for the switch. I believe @Mavric or @Saunders can change it back, unless it was a decision from the higher ups.

Must have been.  I reset it back to what it was (I think).

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I didn't notice this util I went looking for the below but the current licence is about to expire so perhaps they were wanting to get it converted before they had to re-up this licence.

Thanks, Mav. Although, I was going to look at the last to post wins thread to see how many pages that would have been, but I forgot :lol:

5 hours ago, Mavric said:

Mav, if you can change it, you the real MVP. 

I'm still seeing 14 pages for 200 posts though. It just makes things really hard to read IMO. Constantly having to switch pages. 

33 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Mav, if you can change it, you the real MVP. 

I'm still seeing 14 pages for 200 posts though. It just makes things really hard to read IMO. Constantly having to switch pages. 

It was changed for a couple hours, then somehow got switched back

• BigRedMax unfeatured and unpinned this topic