HuskerBoard has a new Owner ...

Just now, TGHusker said:

@Blackshirt thanks for creating the board. It has been a great place --- after huskerpedia closed down some years ago, I found this site and have enjoyed it much more. 

@BigRedMax   I enjoy the articles on HM  and I hope you hear the voice of those of us on this forum who hope the environment and culture on this site is maintained. 

My goal is to keep the community intact. There will be advertising to support the site but it will not be the doomsday that Hooked and others are envisioning. I will do my best to strike a balance and there will be no pop ups and fewer ads than on HuskerMax currently. Dialing those back as well. 

2 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

How much of a loss...

Easy to say I'd pull out my checkbook now. I know. But genuinely curious. 

Chad and I have agreed to keep the purchase price confidential. 

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

My goal is to keep the community intact. There will be advertising to support the site but it will not be the doomsday that Hooked and others are envisioning. I will do my best to strike a balance and there will be no pop ups and fewer ads than on HuskerMax currently. Dialing those back as well. 

As long as my valued rep points are here after the cleansing I will follow you into the gates of hell

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

Now about bringing those eye rolls back...

• BigRedMax unfeatured and unpinned this topic