BBS Upgrade Wednesday 8/28 at 10 AM

I have been informed by our BBS developer that they have scheduled the migration of the BBS to the Xenforo software for tomorrow (8/28) around 10 AM Central time. Depending on server speed it could take up to two hours and the board will be offline during that time frame. I will post any updates here. 

Glad update has been postponed.  When we beat South Alabama it will have to be postponed for the rest of the season so it does not ruin any momentum for the current season.    Last thing we need is a Nebraska Football software update curse.   We are still trying to shake some demons out of this program.  

• Plus1 3
1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

Glad update has been postponed.  When we beat South Alabama it will have to be postponed for the rest of the season so it does not ruin any momentum for the current season.    Last thing we need is a Nebraska Football software update curse.   We are still trying to shake some demons out of this program.  

Maybe we need a software update. Wasn't the last update before the 2017 season started? We've gone 4-8 since...

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, BigRedMax said:

I have been informed by our BBS developer that they have scheduled the migration of the BBS to the Xenforo software for tomorrow (8/28) around 10 AM Central time. Depending on server speed it could take up to two hours and the board will be offline during that time frame. I will post any updates here. 

Should have posted this to Bold Predictions...

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2