Wrong forum for BBSUpdate

35 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

Stop by the tailgate Saturday and I'll get you a beer and introduce you to Rich Glover. He takes care of people that mess with me. :cheers

Haha! Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'm hoping to get back to a game sometime this season though. I might also help turn Folsom red if I can find a decently priced ticket.

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

Haha! Unfortunately, I can't make it. I'm hoping to get back to a game sometime this season though. I might also help turn Folsom red if I can find a decently priced ticket.

I will be at the game in Boulder. Got tickets and will be sitting with the Husker Elvises. Also going to the Blur Party tailgate. Have a feeling you will be able to get a decent price ticket right before kickoff. If not, the Blur Party is a good back up. 

https://blurparties.com/boulder

• Plus1 1
53 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

Stop by the tailgate Saturday and I'll get you a beer and introduce you to Rich Glover. He takes care of people that mess with me. :cheers 

Somewhere I have a picture of Rich Glover and Tom Osborne sitting off to the side of the plaza in front of the Arena when it was first opened. I don't think they thought anyone knew who they were.  Just two old (old) friends talking. It's one of my favorite pictures.

I may drop by your tailgate and say Hi. I have to do shuttle duty for my dad and his wife to the game, because I gave up my ticket this week so they could go together. I hope to make it there to meet you, but I can't make any promises.

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Somewhere I have a picture of Rich Glover and Tom Osborne sitting off to the side of the plaza in front of the Arena when it was first opened. I don't think they thought anyone knew who they were.  Just two old (old) friends talking. It's one of my favorite pictures.

I may drop by your tailgate and say Hi. I have to do shuttle duty for my dad and his wife to the game, because I gave up my ticket this week so they could go together. I hope to make it there to meet you, but I can't make any promises.

If you bring the picture I will get Rich to sign it. 

• Plus1 1