LeGrone, Hunt Suspended Indefinitely

Enhance

1 minute ago, CapoValley said:

I find it unlikely it’s that minor when they are suspended from ALL team activities when there are players literally awaiting court dates and will likely play, even start. 

The player who is awaiting a court date made his mistake before he was a member of the team. That can make a difference.

• Fire 1
29 minutes ago, CapoValley said:

I find it unlikely it’s that minor when they are suspended from ALL team activities when there are players literally awaiting court dates and will likely play, even start. 

Skipping class is more serious than being late to Team Practices or Team meetings?  I don't think so.  They don't play school.  They play football

13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Sources close to the situation are telling me these two did NOT do the right thing when given the opportunity and that is the reason for suspension 

That sounds like something credible.

If you make a mistake, you have two options, do the right thing or do the wrong thing and make it worse.  It's possible they did the wrong thing and their situation got worse.

8 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Sources close to the situation are telling me these two did NOT do the right thing when given the opportunity and that is the reason for suspension 

I’ll speculate on this - maybe it is a more simple, non legal issue.  A lot of articles recently written about how last year was rough due to the fact that some kids didn’t want to fulfill the punishment set out by their peers when they were late to practice, skipped team meals, didn’t attend class, etc. That was part of the old culture that needed major change.

Pure speculation, but if these two were given an opportunity to do the right thing (i.e. running stadiums for being late), and refused to do so, then they should be indefinitely suspended until they get on board with the culture change or they should be released. We don’t need naysayers on this team. Again... pure speculation. 

• Fire 2