LeGrone, Hunt Suspended Indefinitely

Enhance

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yea no I have no sources I was just being vague to be funny. Frosts motto is do the right thing, these two obviously did not and that is why they are in this situation. 

Hahahaha! You caught a big ol’ fish today. I’m a sucker. I’ll leave my previous post up unedited as a way of doing the right thing. Off to the high school to do my stadium steps. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yea no I have no sources I was just being vague to be funny. Frosts motto is do the right thing, these two obviously did not and that is why they are in this situation. 

So you said you had sources...now you're saying that you don't.  Looks like you're backtracking...trying to protect your sources. 

Either way, I agree with everything you've stated.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I think if it had been legal there would be some sort of public information out there, arrest record, warrant, etc that would have already come out like with every other legal situation this off season. So, my mind goes to academics. Something along the lines of they were on academic probabation, needed to meet certain requirements over the summer and failed to do so. That might have just come out in the last week or so and could result in them effectively being suspended until they are off probation.

• Plus1 1

30 minutes ago, ScawFraw said:

I remember hearing Benning talk about the weed problem, and that Frost was going to have to make an example out of somebody.  

If that were the case, wouldn't he have grouped the dudes we know were caught with pot into this? :dunno

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, Skeeball said:

Anything more serious would not be handled "In-house".

I’m thinking people are focusing too much on that phrase. That’s a statement that can be easily misstated, misinterpreted, etc. What it is illiciting in people is not what the punishment illicits. There is a disconnect somewhere that we don’t know, and Frost may be the one to better explain it on Thursday.