A tale of 2 message boards

Don't know if I'm the only one, but yesterday, I decided to look up a University of South Alabama Message Board to see what their feelings were about their game against Nebraska.  The feeling is a lot of respect for a premier school, very little talk of an upset, some saying they just want to see USA put out a good effort no injuries either side, but they key is the respect. 

On the other hand, obviously... Fast Forward to the Colorado Buffalo Football Message Board.  Talking smack about the "corn fed, inbred Nebraska team", how Nebraska doesn't stand a chance, and all the talk of 62-36.  Uhh guys, that was 18 years ago.   

Colorado has us penciled as their rivalry when ever we play them, I think they have been pacing a rut into the floor since Nebraska went to the Big 10.  

If you have the chance the boards are worth the read to see how much polar opposite they are. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, SandhillshuskerW said:

I haven't gone to any message boards of theirs. If you want to go back there and cause a stir, share this link with them:

http://www.winsipedia.com/nebraska/vs/colorado

It shows us vs them over time and gives all the stats on win and losses, largest victory, longest streak and all sorts of other stats. We are 49-19-2 against them over the years. 

Thanks for posting that link. I’d never seen that one before.