*** Official South Alabama Game Thread ***

Mavric

Let's see if I can get this to work. Years ago one of our HuskerBoard members, who was in the Band at the time, shared some of their greatest hits.

Here's a little version of "some music to start your day."

24 Mr. Touchdown U.S.A._University Of Nebraska March.m4a

Oops. Looks like I can't add all at once because they're too big.

Here's song #2

25 March Grandioso_March Of The Cornhusker.m4a

The first game is so important.  The timing between the QB and his receivers.  The cohesiveness of the o-line against competition who are not teammates. The audibles against a defense who does not know your plays.  The defense swarming to the ball yet still maintaining responsibility of assignment.  Clock management.  Special teams.  The Center/QB exchange.  The butterflies that are as big as they will be in post season. I remember the season opener every season from JV through all four years at college.  Forget the record or size of the opponent.  This is foundation. 

33 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

The first game is so important.  The timing between the QB and his receivers.  The cohesiveness of the o-line against competition who are not teammates. The audibles against a defense who does not know your plays.  The defense swarming to the ball yet still maintaining responsibility of assignment.  Clock management.  Special teams.  The Center/QB exchange.  The butterflies that are as big as they will be in post season. I remember the season opener every season from JV through all four years at college.  Forget the record or size of the opponent.  This is foundation. 

I'd like to see a statement game like Wisky had against USF or Clemson against GT.......A complete blowout win by NU.