*** Official South Alabama Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Montez 's mouth is watering right now

Colorado game could be ugly for the offense but I think our defense will be fine. Maybe game 2 the jump is with our offense. 

Let's see if our defense can hold USA first. If they can get off the field a little bit better than last year, that'll bring home a few more W's 

• Plus1 1

Just now, FTW said:

Colorado game could be ugly for the offense but I think our defense will be fine. Maybe game 2 the jump is with our offense. 

Let's see if our defense can hold USA first. If they can get off the field a little bit better than last year, that'll bring home a few more W's 

Good news is, I have Shenault on my fantasy team. 

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

It it too early to question where all of this Kool-Aid came from over the off-season? All we’ve heard from our own media is how improved our offense is. I’m not seeing where or why they’d say this...

seems they say the same stuff every year, no matter the staff. It's been going on for as far back as I can remember. I guess they can't say, "We look like crap"

Just now, FTW said:

As open as their receivers are getting today, I shudder to think what Colorad’s #2( can’t remember his name) will do with all that space. 

Just now, Gorillahawk said:

I hope the offense actually comes prepared from here on out. They just seem to be going through the motions. Lots of potential but crap execution 

They look much better with MF at center. Even Mills busted through ... before fumbling. AM is OK when making quick decisions. I wonder if Frost game him more of the playbook, and he is taking to long to process decisions (I thought I saw him blink, and it was a real slow blink)