*** Official South Alabama Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

1-0 is better than 0-6. Not sure what was going on with the offense. Omaha media has been saying the defense will need to carry the offense early in the season, with so many young players on offense. That was true today. 

The thing is... JD, Wandale, Stoll, and Washington all looked good today. Martinez and the Oline were just so off...

• Fire 1

If AM was sick or banged up I don’t think they would have left him out there. I can’t think of any reason that would have made any sense. 

But, even as poorly as he played, watching him shake the referee’s hand after the game reminded me what a classy kid is is. I think he rebounds, in a big way, next week. 

A win is a win.  They all count. 

I have never been a big Kool Aid drinker, so I am not quite as shocked as some are.

I thought Adrian looked slow, not quick, at some points almost plodding.   He was not the same player as last year for some reason.  Too much mass gain in to short of time period?

I agree on the hand shaking, with other players also.  Respect, a good trait to have.