What did we learn South Alabama?

34 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

This is a lot of what I saw. I’m very concerned about Adrian. He looked completely lost and uninterested. The latter you can fix. The former? He could not figure the reads out all day even with a change at center.  He couldn’t make throws 75% of the game. He showed no speed or escapability. I’m worried. 

Scott Frost may have an interesting decision. He is very loyal... and what to do if Adrian doesn’t snap out of it. 

The other concern is this is the year with the easier schedule. Next year is a gauntlet. We may be a better team, but the schedule gets nuts again. 

The schedule is a little more difficult trading out Maryland for Penn State, but it pales in comparison to the '21 schedule IMO.  OU, UM, MSU and OSU.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, krc1995 said:

Did mills lose that football or was there not enough evidence to over turn it? I was at the game and didn’t dvr it. I also don’t have time to go page by page thru the 89 page game thread. 

My view looked like he was down on his butt 

Ball was out way before he was down

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

South Alabama QB more likely to win the Heisman than Martinez.

imagine if Nebraska played Alabama yesterday instead of South Alabama.

I’m worried about Northern Illinois and Illinois. Can we schedule Southern Illinois and Indiana State instead? Last minute switch?

You're trying too hard. Your shtick is better when it's short and biting.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Actually, no.  The key is to schedule mostly tomato cans in the non-conference and play an 8-game conference season like the ACC and SEC.

Yep. See Clemson. As the long as the conference is P5, you have a better chance winning a championship when your conference sucks.

• Thanks 1