Wan'dale Robinson

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Nope. We need a Jonathan Taylor. Wan'Dale is great, but a completely different player.

Huh? You’ve missed my point entirely. We don’t need a Jonathan Taylor when we’ve got Wan’Dale who can do the job just as well. Let’s give Wan’Dale a chance at RB. I don’t care if they look, lift, or move the same. Wan’Dale looked as good at the running back position as the best running back in the country regardless of how many jukes he makes... let’s give him the damn ball. 

1 minute ago, ZMagers22 said:

Huh? You’ve missed my point entirely. We don’t need a Jonathan Taylor when we’ve got Wan’Dale who can do the job just as well. Let’s give Wan’Dale a chance at RB. I don’t care if they look, lift, or move the same. Wan’Dale looked as good at the running back position as the best running back in the country regardless of how many jukes he makes... let’s give him the damn ball. 

I really really really hope Washington is healthy enough to play this week.  We need both at RB and WR.  This all works because we have interchangeable parts like that that can be moved around.  Take one out and it's not as good.

Hopefully we learn more from Frost's press conference today.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really really really hope Washington is healthy enough to play this week.  We need both at RB and WR.  This all works because we have interchangeable parts like that that can be moved around.  Take one out and it's not as good.

Hopefully we learn more from Frost's press conference today.

Frost said that all RB's participated in practice today.  That's the only comment he said regarding any health issues on Mo and Mills.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, ZMagers22 said:

I didn't miss the point. Taylor is a better running back and would be just what we needed. I understand you are high on Wan'Dale but he is not Jonathan Taylor good yet. 

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.
  • Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson