Wan'dale Robinson

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really really really hope Washington is healthy enough to play this week.  We need both at RB and WR.  This all works because we have interchangeable parts like that that can be moved around.  Take one out and it's not as good.

And your comments made me think: Think about a healthy Wan'Dale and Washington. Washington lines up at RB with Wan'Dale in the slot...then Wan'Dale motions to Mo's spot while Mo slides out wide.

The possibilities with both guys on the field at the same time has so much potential. It's so cool that not only are we developing a product on offense that's good, it's also just so damn fun to watch.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I really really really hope Washington is healthy enough to play this week.  We need both at RB and WR.  This all works because we have interchangeable parts like that that can be moved around.  Take one out and it's not as good.

Hopefully we learn more from Frost's press conference today.

Yeah, I agree. He’s a special player too. It’s going to be fun to watch this team grow over the next few years!

15 hours ago, DefenderAO said:

Peter Warrick from FSU back in the day is the shiftiest player I’ve seen in college. Very intrigued to see where Wandale continues to develop. He’s a great grab for the program. 

Perhaps you don’t go back as far as I have. I have never see a skilled player as shifty and as quick as Johnny Rodgers was. Not as fast straight away as Robinson, but if he has 80 percent of the shiftiness and quickness of Rodgers, he will be an amazing player. 

• Plus1 1

I got thinking the other day about all the freshmen/sophomores on the team that appear to be building blocks for a great team in a couple years.

Offense:

-Wandale

-Adrian

-Mo Washington

Defense:

-Cam Taylor-Britt

-Garrett Nelson

-Caleb Tannor

And that's only listing the guys that we've seen play that have high upsides, and doesn't include many young linemen because it's difficult for the untrained eye to see what they will become. You could add to this list with potential:

-Jurgens

-Hixson

-Benhart

-Rahmir Johnson

-Houston

-Chase

Definitely some great building blocks. Hopefully Adrian sticks around for 2 more years and we're lined up to have a championship level team his Sr year.

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I got thinking the other day about all the freshmen/sophomores on the team that appear to be building blocks for a great team in a couple years.

Offense:

-Wandale

-Adrian

-Mo Washington

Defense:

-Cam Taylor-Britt

-Garrett Nelson

-Caleb Tannor

And that's only listing the guys that we've seen play that have high upsides, and doesn't include many young linemen because it's difficult for the untrained eye to see what they will become. You could add to this list with potential:

-Jurgens

-Hixson

-Benhart

-Rahmir Johnson

-Houston

-Chase

Definitely some great building blocks. Hopefully Adrian sticks around for 2 more years and we're lined up to have a championship level team his Sr year.

We have a couple other stud young LBs that should get significant time next year 

42 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

We have a couple other stud young LBs that should get significant time next year 

Wish Henrich hadn't gotten hurt. It would have been nice to have more depth on the inside though our top 3 there have been improved I think. I know Ruud said he might still play towards the end of the year wonder if that's the case still.

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.
  • Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson