Wan'dale Robinson

On 12/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, Husker in WI said:

For sure! I know people have talked about needing the bigger bodied guys (hopefully Manning and Betts), but last year we were small and slow. Obviously JD and Wan'Dale have the speed, but Noa/Warner did not and Williams didn't play fast. TE also didn't have a lot of speed. Even when the bigger guys aren't on the field, a WR group of JD, Wan'Dale, Chase, Nance, Houston, and the new guys (Fleming/Brown/Nixon) has enough speed to work without size. Throw in Manning/Betts and I'm very excited.

I think the biggest problem with Warner was that he was hurt all season.  He’s willing to block and fast enough to get open.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, melscott62 said:

I’m hoping a offseason of training allows him to pull away on plays like this.  Hopefully we can keep him healthy as well.

Thing with Wandy is that he's 5'10 and 190 lbs so he's actually a little more sturdy than he looks so I can see why on some long runs he might get caught.  His upside makes up for that thankfully.

12 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Thing with Wandy is that he's 5'10 and 190 lbs so he's actually a little more sturdy than he looks so I can see why on some long runs he might get caught.  His upside makes up for that thankfully.

More like 5'9 max...but it's his quickness and strength that is his ability. Top end speed isn't quite there

Watching that play live from north end zone, Wan'Dale ran right at us - and I had no idea how he got the ball until I watched the replay. At first I thought it may have been a direct snap.

That's the kind of creative play-calling I expected from Frost & Co. Here's hoping we get more like that as the O Line gets better.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

Darrion was asked at the combine who's the best player coming back to Nebraska that we'll all be talking about next year.

Darrion, no hesitation: "Wan'Dale Robinson."

Reporter: "Why's that?"

Darrion: "Have you seen him?"

Interview from this point on is pretty much all about Wan'Dale.

I'm glad we have his brother but man do I wish we had this guy for another year. He was so solid at nose this year I'd love to see him with some great linebacker play 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

• 1 month later...
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.
  • Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson