Wan'dale Robinson

1 hour ago, Toe said:

No kidding. Let's not forget that he did just lose his position coach a few months ago, and hasn't been able to spend much quality time with the new coach...

Right, but I think he was closer to Held than Walters, so hopefully that helps us out. I'm excited to watch his career continue to unfold here.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:42 PM, C-4 said:

He pops back into present tense later in the message. Not that each tense can’t be exclusive to their own statement and thus not be contradictory, but it I’d bet money he just wasn’t being overly careful.

Once I read it, it was clear that he's happy here.

But that split second when I gave it a cursory glance gave me a little bit of panic 

"I really didn't get the concept of getting what you can get then getting down or get out of bounds,” Robinson said smiling. “I thought it was a little like high school where I could break a lot of tackles, but the Big Ten is a different ballgame. Just being smarter when I get into crowds and knowing that there isn't much you can get, and you'll have to save yourself for the next play."

• Plus1 4
  • 4 weeks later...

4 hours ago, Mavric said:

Louisville's leading receiver had 78 touches last year (receptions + rushing attempts).

Wan'Dale had 128.

Wow...I had to check this out because I remembered Dez Fitzpatrick declaiming for the draft. 

He wasn’t even their best receiver. 

And, the leading receiver only had 70. He had 35. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.
  • Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson