Wan'dale Robinson

On 6/10/2020 at 7:21 PM, Wunderkind said:

I'm hopeful that Manning and Betts fill that void 

Based on size and projected talent- they should well surpass Morgan. To be as good as we want to be, Morgan would not get open against the Ohio state, Bama and Clemson of the world. That is the target. I think betts and manning have that potential 

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Based on size and projected talent- they should well surpass Morgan. To be as good as we want to be, Morgan would not get open against the Ohio state, Bama and Clemson of the world. That is the target. I think betts and manning have that potential 

Stan averaged 96 yards a game (across 6 games) against top 20 teams his JR and SR years. He did that with Tanner Lee and a true Freshman Adrian Martinez throwing to him. If Manning and Betts are as good as Stan we would be more than fine. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Stan averaged 96 yards a game (across 6 games) against top 20 teams his JR and SR years. He did that with Tanner Lee and a true Freshman Adrian Martinez throwing to him. If Manning and Betts are as good as Stan we would be more than fine. 

I never said he wasn’t good. But you can’t argue he didn’t get drafted. Is he on a team currently and playing? Sure I would take him now- but I would hope we have better players moving forward if we want to win big 10 and national championships. He was a fine players but if you want to win titles you gotta have draft quality players 

Our #1 receiver needs to be taller than 6’ 

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I never said he wasn’t good. But you can’t argue he didn’t get drafted. Is he on a team currently and playing? Sure I would take him now- but I would hope we have better players moving forward if we want to win big 10 and national championships. He was a fine players but if you want to win titles you gotta have draft quality players 

Our #1 receiver needs to be taller than 6’ 

I wouldn't even put a size or production number on it. Manning has to take the top off the defense this year. If he can stretch the field like Tre'Quan Smith (He doesn't need to be as productive as him), and block like Tre'Quan Smith - we will be in an excellent spot. We don't need an elite WR for Frost's offense to work, we just need each piece of the machine doing their job and working adequately. 

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

WAN’DALE ROBINSON, WR, NEBRASKA

Robinson’s listed position is wide receiver, but Nebraska might as well add a slash and RB to the title. He does both at a high-volume rate for the Cornhuskers. The former No. 1 overall all-purpose back in the 2019 247Spots Composite, Robinson emerged as a true all-purpose threat for Nebraska last season. He finished the year with 40 catches for 453 yards and 88 carries for 340 yards. He also added 21.5 yards per kick return. Injuries stalled Robinson’s late-season effort, but he emerged as a force for Nebraska mid-way through the campaign. In a four-game stretch from Oct. 5 to Nov. 2, Robinson caught 22 passes for 250 yards to go along with 180 yards rushing. Expect Nebraska to continue to use the 5-foot-10, 190-pound sophomore in as many capacities as possible. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.
  • Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson