Wan'dale Robinson

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone listen to Husker Hangover with Vrz?  

In his first or second segment, made a comment (while laughing) “Wan’Dale, please stay, please stay...”

I really didn’t know how to take this.  Anyone else have context of what he meant?   

Like I said, he was kind of laughing while he said it, but yet it made me wonder if there’s worry he might transfer or NFL possibly???

Edit:  After listening again, I’m pretty sure he was just saying it in jest.  Not being serious 

Edited by PlzCoolerMe
Update
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson has entered the transfer portal.

Pretty disappointed in Sherman's story - if you're going to call BS on the health issues as the overwhelming reason, have the guts to call it BS in the story. Don't just ignore it for 90% of the story and throw in a "don't underestimate that factor," which is the only factor the player brought up. Quite possible he wasn't happy with Frost, the offense, whatever. But again, not even addressing the health reason until near the end of the story with a couple somewhat dismissive lines is just trying to capitalize on the anger around the program. 

• Plus1 6
6 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Pretty disappointed in Sherman's story - if you're going to call BS on the health issues as the overwhelming reason, have the guts to call it BS in the story. Don't just ignore it for 90% of the story and throw in a "don't underestimate that factor," which is the only factor the player brought up. Quite possible he wasn't happy with Frost, the offense, whatever. But again, not even addressing the health reason until near the end of the story with a couple somewhat dismissive lines is just trying to capitalize on the anger around the program. 

People are going to argue the 'real' reasons ad nauseum as usual.  It doesn't matter.  In the end it didn't work out.  I have my own opinions as to why that's for sure.  Regardless really just wish this could have worked out and it should have but it didn't and time for both parties to just go on.

8 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Not that you’re wrong or anything. Just noting that he’s not the only one taking that stance. Probably a mix of both but it’s a really hard time for these players and it’s hard to blame for the staff for this one.

• Mavric changed the title to Wan'dale Robinson