Can a lowly Vol fan please be a Husker?

vpshelton

53 minutes ago, vpshelton said:

I have always admired the Huskers and what the program stands for in all aspects; I'm too old to watch the crap in Knoxville. Can I come aboard and follow the Huskers? Please?

Welcome aboard. Vols fans are good people. I was very impressed with the friendliness and sportsmanship of your fans at the 97 Orange Bowl and loved it when they sang Rocky Top

29 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

The Panthers' closest call before this had come in 2016, when they lost 23-17 to Wisconsin after leading in the fourth quarter.

Hey on a note not related to this thread, but should make Husker fans feel better  Wisconsin went 10-2 and won the B1G West after almost losing this game. Their only loses were crossovers to Michigan and Ohio State and a loss to Penn State in the championship game. 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Hey on a note not related to this thread, but should make Husker fans feel better  Wisconsin went 10-2 and won the B1G West after almost losing this game. Their only loses were crossovers to Michigan and Ohio State and a loss to Penn State in the championship game. 

So basically they beat nobody good.  I feel better now :lol:

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, vpshelton said:

It is so bad here.... just so damn bad.... people are numb now. 

It's hard being a fan sometimes, Tennessee isnt what they want to be and haven't been for a long time, same as Nebraska  Miami  USC just to name a few .The bad hires and  embarrassing losses and everything that goes with it take a toll on fan bases, for alot of us our team is a HUGE part of who we are and we take it very personal. For me and most on here  its Go Big Red every day all day no matter what.  The Vols players are probably pretty fragile right now so this is where you as a fan matter, support your team.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, vpshelton said:

I'm old so its always been grape or orange for me, Huskers go to Colorado and have N Illinois before Ohio St, figure out some things on D, go through the film

to see how State will defense Martinez

Don't overlook Colorado next week- a former Big 8/12 foe that we don't like and they really hate us.  

4 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

This sort of thing happens a lot. Michigan still went 9-4 the year they lost to Appalachian St, starting out 0-2 before punking Notre Dame in game 3, 38-0. South Alabama might be able to beat a Charlie Weis team, so maybe not the best example.

• Plus1 1