New member and a moment we both will never forget

Mikeddfw

2 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Pretty cool! You might want to check to being an official Huskers watch site. 

I’ve actually explored the idea with the former president or vice president of the North Texas Nebraskans chapter (seen in the last photo far left). He mentioned it might not be a family friendly enough, with the employees attire, being a breastarant and all.  Still, I will push for it, since we have a better atmosphere and way better food.  I am setting up a meeting with the chapter president to show her that the perceptions is not what it’s made out to be.  Check out the photo of how it looks like.  Yes, we do have the biggest bar you have ever seen!

B745870A-52C8-43B8-B1D5-A0514A633168.jpeg

Edited by Mikeddfw
Better photo
Just now, Mikeddfw said:

I’ve actually explored the idea with the former president or vice president of the North Texas Nebraskans chapter (seen in the last photo far left). He mentioned it might not be a family friendly enough, with the employees attire, being a breastarant and all.  Still, I will push for it, since we have a better atmosphere and way better food.  I am setting up a meeting with the chapter president to show her that the perceptions is not what it’s made out to be.  Check out the photo of how it looks like.  Yes, we do have the biggest bar you have ever seen!

67593713-D4D1-4D5D-80D4-25B2AF7EE06A.jpeg

To be a watch site do you have go through a charter? My local watch site in New Orleans is Tracy’s and we do not have a charter in Louisiana but they are listed as an official watch site. They are also a watch site for Wisconsin and Michigan 

4 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

To be a watch site do you have go through a charter? My local watch site in New Orleans is Tracy’s and we do not have a charter in Louisiana but they are listed as an official watch site. They are also a watch site for Wisconsin and Michigan 

I’m not quite sure but they have the pull on getting the following to come to the ones they choose.  I was going to make it an official BIG bar and unofficial Husker watch site.  We have quite a big OSU and MSU following up in North Dallas

29 minutes ago, jsneb83 said:

I don't see anything wrong with it...

Lol you are really forcing me to do it.  Ex. of our Friday lingerie days.  Good thing we don’t play on Friday.  Anyone living in north Dallas?  Always enjoy meeting fellow Huskers and will buy you your first beer!

*update* deleted photo

Edited by Mikeddfw
Took photo down