Is Noah Vedral healthy?

Just now, Mary Pats BOB said:

I know we have two number 16, but I’m 95% sure I saw Vedral in sweats when I rewatched the game. Saw lots of folks wanting him to get in for a series, maybe Bunch is the backup right now. Anyone have any info?

With the way our offense was struggling there was no way Martinez was coming out of the game. Needed to try and work through it. That said if Vedral wasn't even dressed thats concerning.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

With the way our offense was struggling there was no way Martinez was coming out of the game. Needed to try and work through it. That said if Vedral wasn't even dressed thats concerning.

Oh I agree. Martinez looked fine early, I think he got pissed at his crappy Oline if you want the truth. Jurgens and Hixson were BAD

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

Oh I agree. Martinez looked fine early, I think he got pissed at his crappy Oline if you want the truth. Jurgens and Hixson were BAD

For all the talk of no push in the run game, I thought pass pro was almost worse on some plays. I thought Martinez was missing open recievers, but it's not easy when you are trying to find a safe place to throw from first. 

On Vedral, if he is nicked up at least it must be minor since we haven't heard any news and he is on the depth chart

Unsure about Noah.  In one of the game threads speculation about Martinez having the flu.  (IMHO something was up with him to be that off)  Who knows.  If our OL play continues like we saw Sat, I fear that we will be seeing the back ups throughout the season.  Gonna be hard keeping anyone healthy behind that OL if they don't improve with Wisky, Iowa, Northwestern, OSU etc coming.....

• 1 year later...