Welcome to the Gun Show

Salsa Red

S&C has really shown on the guys, especially on D. Here's a few pics of the guys. There are more guys but these are the ones I quickly found. The pic with Stille with a mere mortal ref really stands out how huge these guys have become.  Also Frost can probably lift more than half the qb's in the B1G.

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (27).png

Screenshot (29).png

Screenshot (31).png

Screenshot (32).png

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Stills got kicked by a lineman who was laying on the ground, as Still was pursuing the play. 

24 minutes ago, Mary Pats BOB said:

Saw him telling the ref about it too, looked intentional. #73

Thanks.  I thought I heard he was kicked in the head.  After watching the play 20 times I couldn't see where he was kicked at all.  I see it now at 34:13 but the best view is at 34:35.  Obviously intentional.

kick.png.317e94cfd944fe04297308ac36ddafc9.png

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have no problem recognizing that our players look very different while still saying they need to play better.  

And I have no problem admitting, yeah they look different/better while recognizing that doesn’t mean jack sh#t unless and until it transfers to game performance and results. Sorry but there is a serious disconnect between the size/strength appearance of some players and what transpired in a game vs a cellar dwelling Sun Belt team. One of these things is much more important than the other.