Teaches "You have 10 dollars...what do you order at Amigos" thread

I've eaten Amigos probably 100+ different times and I'm pretty sure I've only ever had two things on their menu; Nachos and the occasional cheese enchilada.

I have to ask, why do they have ranch dressing and what do they serve it with? Sounds like a must try....maybe with soft tacos.

I thought people ONLY ordered the soft tacos or crips meats or crisp pintos...you guys have opened my eyes.

I used to love how you had to pay 3 dollars to get into Amigos after the bars closed...and you got the ticket that showed you had 3 dollars worth of food...so of course that plus another 2 or 3 dollars gave you the meal you needed after the bars.

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I have to ask, why do they have ranch dressing and what do they serve it with? Sounds like a must try....maybe with soft tacos.

I have my wife to thank for this but I'm now all but addicted to soft tacos with ranch.

I've seen they've added Ranch Soft Tacos to the menu but haven't tried it with the ranch included.  I just get a couple cups and add/dip the taco myself.

• 2 weeks later...