ILB Christopher Paul, Jr. [Arkansas Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

36 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Paul commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

One thing to remember, and this is not directed at anybody in particular, if the kid goes somewhere else don't bash on them. Don't follow recruiting if you can't handle decommits.

I agree.   I follow recruiting but anything near SEC territory and I’ll believe they are here when they actually suit up.   The amount of flip flopping that goes on down there is nuts and getting yourself too invested as a fan is asking for hurt feelings if they “trade up.”

23 minutes ago, dubsker said:

I agree.   I follow recruiting but anything near SEC territory and I’ll believe they are here when they actually suit up.   The amount of flip flopping that goes on down there is nuts and getting yourself too invested as a fan is asking for hurt feelings if they “trade up.”

True.

And I guess another option would be to recruit kids that no other Power 5 schools want.  But that doesn't seem to be the best course of action either.

20 hours ago, ArkanSkers said:

I’ll trade them Paul for Terrance Lewis. 

There could be some truth to this.  Lots of smoke about Lewis decommitting from Tennessee and them offer Paul to replace him. 

Lewis is also looking at transferring back to MNW possibly. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

True.

And I guess another option would be to recruit kids that no other Power 5 schools want.  But that doesn't seem to be the best course of action either.

I just embrace the s#!tshow man.  Gotta laugh it off.  The speed and talent is where it is.  Schools play games.  Kids change their minds.  I can't let it ruin my day.  No matter where we recruit it's in enemy territory, but the $EC/Florida is what it is.  It's a dumb game that has to be played if we want to win.  I'm just not going to get too excited anymore until someone shows up and starts contributing.

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Christopher Paul, Jr. [Arkansas Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic