ILB Christopher Paul, Jr. [Arkansas Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

36 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Paul commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Christopher Paul, Jr.
  • Mavric unpinned this topic

Can’t hold anything against a commit choosing to re open things right now.  World is crazy and this is a big decision.  I like Paul and think he is a baller.  Fortunately we have been hot recruiting LBs this year.  Wonder if this opens things up for martez thrower.  Trade one Georgia LB for another. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Can’t hold anything against a commit goosing to re open things right now.  World is crazy and this is a big decision.  I like Paul and think he is a baller.  Fortunately we have been hot recruiting LBs this year.  Wonder if this opens things up for martez thrower.  Trade one Georgia LB for another. 

I'm a big fan of Thrower. Mainly because if Wisconsin wants a LB, I want that LB.

• Plus1 4
7 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

I'm a big fan of Thrower. Mainly because if Wisconsin wants a LB, I want that LB.

Im a fan of Thrower also.  

Keep an eye on Deshauwn Alleyne also. Ruud and Chins have been in contact with him a lot lately.   

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

Not surprised on this one....Malcolm and Kpai probably end up ILB - Payton and Schweitzer OLB. 

I would have also offered Ratzlaff from MN and Weerts from IL

Ratlaff  is great...coach against him. All around great athlete! Will be interesting if he goes the football route or sticks with hockey. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Stumpy1 said:

Im a fan of Thrower also.  

Keep an eye on Deshauwn Alleyne also. Ruud and Chins have been in contact with him a lot lately.   

Good news is with Kpai and Malcolm on board they can afford to be picky and play the long game. 

Quite the difference from last year when we missed out on target after target at ILB, although we ended up stumbling into a good haul.

• Mavric changed the title to ILB Christopher Paul, Jr. [Arkansas Commit]