Who has a better Defense?

Redux

Better Defense  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I went Colorado. What they showed against CSU was bad, but our offense laid an egg on Saturday too. I think their defense is better than it looked last weekend and I think our offense is way better than it looked Saturday meaning USA isn't as good as they looked.

I think you're probably on the nose here.  CU managed to do better in the 2nd half as well (not that they could do much worse).  

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

CSU had their TE all night and in the second half really went away from it.  Had CSU continued to attack with their TE's they might have won that game as CU had no answer for them.  We hit Stoll/Allen until CU proves they can stop them this week and then hit Washington/Spielman/Robinson and just murder them.

Stoll was open quite a bit after his first two catches.  Went away from him as well. 

3 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

CSU had their TE all night and in the second half really went away from it.  Had CSU continued to attack with their TE's they might have won that game as CU had no answer for them.  We hit Stoll/Allen until CU proves they can stop them this week and then hit Washington/Spielman/Robinson and just murder them.

CU's inside linebackers struggled to get outside/in space against passes to the TE and RB's.  I expect NU to start Mo and attack the edges with Mo and Wan'dale, along with quick screens to the outside receivers.  I think Frost will attack the edges to spread them wide, and then counterattack deep down the middle seams of the defense.

• Plus1 1