*** 2019 Game 2 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Colorado ***

Saunders

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I really do think we'll be okay as long as our defense gets some stops/turnovers and if we contain Laviska to some degree.

I agree. Saturday didn’t move the needle for me in terms of what I think this offense can become. Play that way at Colorado, though, and I’m probably reconsidering.

I’m curious on how our defense responds. They made some mistakes and I think most of what S. Alabama gained was given, but love the enthusiasm. That’s the hardest hurdle to overcome. If they maintain that week to week, little gains translate into big results.

• Plus1 1

If our defense plays like they did this past Saturday and our offense actually shows up to play like they did the last half of last season, we win 35-33. If our offense continues to struggle and our center snaps the ball to the moon, we lose the game.

I really hope we beat Colorado...Go Big Red Huskers 35 - Stupid Buffaloes 33

8 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

BTN said we've lost 7 road games in a row and 8 would be a new record in futility broken.  I thought we were done breaking these records.

@ Minnesota - 21-54

@ Penn State - 44-56

@ Michigan - 10-56

@ Wisconsin - 24-41

@ Northwestern - 31-34 (OT)

@ Ohio State - 31-36

@ Iowa - 28-31

So yes it's true, but we are going to break this record by winning.

6 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

@ Minnesota - 21-54

@ Penn State - 44-56

@ Michigan - 10-56

@ Wisconsin - 24-41

@ Northwestern - 31-34 (OT)

@ Ohio State - 31-36

@ Iowa - 28-31

So yes it's true, but we are going to break this record by winning.

Sean_connery_raction.gif

No better way then an old timey beatdown of the Buffs.  

32 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Literally every offense is predicted on 11 guys all doing their job  :facepalm:

You’re kidding, right?  You must be. Because absolutely untrue that offensive success (as a trend, not even per play) is dependent upon a mistake-free, confluence of eleven people making the right or perfect play.  

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

You’re kidding, right?  You must be. Because absolutely untrue that offensive success (as a trend, not even per play) is dependent upon a mistake-free, confluence of eleven people making the right or perfect play.  

:facepalm:

Ehhhh, not really that true. Especially the closer you get to where the play is going. If you run a zone read and both tackles think its going their way and leave both ends unblocked, only 1 person messed up and that destroys the whole play. Thats just one example but something similar happened Saturday. I can think of 5 other examples of 1 dude messing the whole thing up.

• Plus1 1