*** 2019 Game 2 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Colorado ***

Saunders

1 hour ago, brophog said:

What is, people who will need a good lawyer. 

I’ll take “Stupid things seen at Folsom Field” for 400.

This technology provided key evidence in several successful Husker lawsuits.

What are cell phones with cameras?

I’ll take “Stupid things seen at Folsom Field” for 600.

I took Colorado (+4.)

hopefully NU looks like the ‘95 team and destroys the Puffs.

What concerns me? The kicking game. Pickering or the guy who shanked it? Can they snap the ball correctly? Can they get a push? The whole shotgun on the goaline(sigh). Can the Blackshirts get pressure with 4? Too many “if all goes well” NU wins. 

06238B8B-C810-49C4-AE3B-9B11E23EE152.jpeg

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Article/Nebraska-Huskers-football-practice-before-Colorado-game-135205259/

Frost said he expects Nebraska to take 80 or 81 players to Boulder. They're not under a roster restriction since it's a non-conference game. "We also don't want to take the whole roster." But the few extra bodies from the 74 allowed in Big Ten play can improve depth in a few areas.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

If Nebraska loses, I wonder if we will hear that Martinez was sick at practice for a day or 2 this week.  At least that is what I have heard.

Even if he was sick the coaches said offensive practice looked way better/more focused/ect. I would imagine if the snaps get cleaned up the offense will operate in a way we won't need to blame them if we lose.

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Even if he was sick the coaches said offensive practice looked way better/more focused/ect. I would imagine if the snaps get cleaned up the offense will operate in a way we won't need to blame them if we lose.

Yes.  That is what the coaches have said.  But like someone mentioned earlier, we've heard that coach speak before.  Damon Benning even addressed it on his radio show that Frost had said nothing about bad practices leading up to the USA game and then when the offense didn't perform well, he then came out and blamed (probably too harsh of a word) it on bad practices.  So Benning said that doing this after the fact is only going to go so far.  It was just an observation.

7 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Yes.  That is what the coaches have said.  But like someone mentioned earlier, we've heard that coach speak before.  Damon Benning even addressed it on his radio show that Frost had said nothing about bad practices leading up to the USA game and then when the offense didn't perform well, he then came out and blamed (probably too harsh of a word) it on bad practices.  So Benning said that doing this after the fact is only going to go so far.  It was just an observation.

On Thursday last week Frost said Tuesday and Wednesday were not as good as he wanted. Then he said they had a "really good" Thursday that they hoped would carry over which obviously wasn't the case. They even mentioned classes starting, habits being broke, etc. So, the coaches foreshadowed it a bit we all were just so koolaid drunk we missed it.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/after-really-good-thursday-frost-thinks-huskers-are-ready-for/article_14ee15b7-5424-5909-a659-bff54d76d205.html

33 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

If Nebraska loses, I wonder if we will hear that Martinez was sick at practice for a day or 2 this week.  At least that is what I have heard.

Wonder if he started coming down with something Saturday, just early stages, fatigue, grogginess, etc.

• Plus1 3
16 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

The fact you listen and believe what Benning says is your problem. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

If things go south at any point for frost benning will be the first to jump on him.  

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Wrovc9A.gif

50 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

On Thursday last week Frost said Tuesday and Wednesday were not as good as he wanted. Then he said they had a "really good" Thursday that they hoped would carry over which obviously wasn't the case. They even mentioned classes starting, habits being broke, etc. So, the coaches foreshadowed it a bit we all were just so koolaid drunk we missed it.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/after-really-good-thursday-frost-thinks-huskers-are-ready-for/article_14ee15b7-5424-5909-a659-bff54d76d205.html

49 minutes ago, brophog said: