Never Forget

4 minutes ago, Ulty said:

There are zero reasons for a Husker fan to visit a CU message board anyway. WTF were you thinking.

Well I’m originally from Colorado. And I was lurking on their board and that place is so full of hate I had to shower after going on their  board. Plus they are saying they have balloons filled with piss and such and they plan on throwing anything and everything at Husker fans 

27 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

Well I’m originally from Colorado. And I was lurking on their board and that place is so full of hate I had to shower after going on their  board. Plus they are saying they have balloons filled with piss and such and they plan on throwing anything and everything at Husker fans 

We haven't been to Boulder in ages.. last time it was T.O. coaching and we beat them nicely.  Several things I remember about the atmosphere there:  The walk up to the Field House past the frat houses was silly, they were yelling things about Lawrence Philips and they had a big Monopoly "get out of jail free" card signed by T.O.  That as about it.  Words (similar to the typical Ames experience). 

Now they're threatening to throw body fluids at Husker fans?  Take pics, Husker fans.  Take lots of pics. 

46 minutes ago, talaricohusker said:

They aren't satisfied with their normal technique for throwing Husker grandmas down stairs so they are working on a special grandmapult.  They can't be serious... probably... well hopefully not.