TE James Carnie

Mavric

To which school will Carnie commit?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/26/2020 at 2:29 PM, Decked said:

Could be that the 5.01 was a laser time & 4.6 was handheld. Either way he’s still gotten bigger & faster 

maybe he got some coaching his running form and his stance and start?  you can shave quite a bit off just on your start alone.  Plus if he put on good weight it means he has been lifting which would also help improve his time if that is what he has been working on.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

We told Carnie there were four TE's above him.

I believe one was Helm.

Fidone, Crownover and Rollins are the others, I'd assume. 

May have been Erik Olsen at the time as well. I feel like Crownover is a rather new development maybe since May.

10 minutes ago, AlaSker said:

May have been Erik Olsen at the time as well. I feel like Crownover is a rather new development maybe since May.

I don't believe we are in play for Olsen.

Crownover seems bound to stay in Texas, but we are at least in the game. 

The Carnie being told he was 5th TE was as of Saturday. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

I don't believe we are in play for Olsen.

Crownover seems bound to stay in Texas, but we are at least in the game. 

The Carnie being told he was 5th TE was as of Saturday. 

Olsen is a CU commit, for some reason I was thinking the article had mentioned that this “ranking” was a winter time deal. Must have been wrong

1 hour ago, Warrior10 said:

I'm driving that train. However, they can't pull the offer to Rollins, that wouldn't sit well in the already rough relationship with the Metro. Though spot. 

Yes, but they could say commit now or you will he recruited over. Or they can offer Carnie a Luke Gifford deal and take both which I think is the most likely scenario after they land Fidone 

46 minutes ago, Decked said:

Yes, but they could say commit now or you will he recruited over. Or they can offer Carnie a Luke Gifford deal and take both which I think is the most likely scenario after they land Fidone 

Per a Iowa 247 report, Iowa has turned their focus to Carnie after losing out on Helm and Fidone (basically). Report also said UCLA is getting involved with Carnie.

I think Carnie is going to have options, maybe soon, that Gifford didn't necessarily have. 

The thought of Iowa snagging Carnie gives me nightmares. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Per a Iowa 247 report, Iowa has turned their focus to Carnie after losing out on Helm and Fidone (basically). Report also said UCLA is getting involved with Carnie.

I think Carnie is going to have options, maybe soon, that Gifford didn't necessarily have. 

The thought of Iowa snagging Carnie gives me nightmares. 

Take the L and always get the better prospect 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to TE James Carnie
  • Mavric pinned this topic