*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

knapplc

It's game day in Boulder, against our old Big 8 whipping boys, Colorado.

Nebraska had a lackluster start to the season, beating lowly S Alabama by two touchdowns, in a game that saw our defense & special teams outscore our offense. It was kinda ugly, and not very satisfying.

Colorado, meanwhile, beat in-state rival Colorado State by three touchdowns - but gave up 31 points. Colorado fans are a little nervous about their defense. Nebraska fans are a little nervous about their offense.

Which team makes the biggest improvement from week one to week two?

And then there's this:

I'm more than ready to see the Frost Effect take over this Nebraska program. I'm ready for a big win.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

In preparation of the game today, a friends son, Ethan would like to tell you all a joke...

There were 3 Nebraska buffalo, a daddy buffalo, a mommy buffalo and a baby buffalo. The daddy and mommy buffalo were getting a divorce so the judge asked the baby buffalo who he wanted to live with. Do you want to live with mommy buffalo? Baby buffalo said No! Mommy buffalo beats me! The judge asked do you want to live with daddy buffalo? Baby buffalo said No! Daddy buffalo beats me too! So the judge asked the baby buffalo who do you want to live with then? Baby buffalo said, I want to live with them Colorado buffalo, they never beat anybody! 

GBR!!

this was a post on Facebook 

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Ulty said:

So I was looking for a gif of that scene in Dances With Wolves when Kevin Costner shoots that buffalo in the f&*king head in a comes to a dead stop in a cloud of dust. But I couldn't find it.

Anyway, I hope we kill those motherf#@kers.

50 seconds in ...

Hope it happens ... and not last second.