*** Official Colorado Game Thread ***

knapplc

Excuse me if already posted, I would have missed it because there is now 3 posts on a page, but this does have that eerie feeling of games in Boulder past.  The ones that featured some pretty damn salty Husker teams that looked amazing for a half and then held on for dear life as sCUm made ball games out of what were a$$ kickings

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Excuse me if already posted, I would have missed it because there is now 3 posts on a page, but this does have that eerie feeling of games in Boulder past.  The ones that featured some pretty damn salty Husker teams that looked amazing for a half and then held on for dear life as sCUm made ball games out of what were a$$ kickings

Who injured you?  Enjoy the beatdown

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Dont, just dont!

7 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Yes. Yes it does.