Scott Frost

Waldo

1 minute ago, Huskinator said:

The fact that you think a 2nd year coach, regardless of the name, would be on the hot seat.. means you have zero credibility.  You’re a troll and a clown.  Good riddance to you if you were a fan.... we don’t need jokers like you. 

I didn’t say hot seat. The team has made little to no progress from last year. Defense looks a little better, offense looks surprisingly bland. Not what I was expecting 

We as fans have to be honest -- that was absolutely horrific playcalling in the 2nd half.

As much as it is easy to blame the defense for falling apart, the playcalling on offense just continued to put them in horrid positions series after series.

It's one thing if people want to say this a 'learning process', and we are 'growing'. But Frost was billed as the coach who was an offensive wizard who would put the team in the best position to succeed. Today was anything but that.

• Plus1 4

Just now, Waldo said:

I didn’t say hot seat. The team has made little to no progress from last year. Defense looks a little better, offense looks surprisingly blander. Not what I was expecting 

It’s the second game in.  How can you say it made little to no progress. You e barely seen the team.  I’d also disagree as we went 0-2 last year.   Also you said warm, indicating hot.... that’s pretty much the same thing. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, huskerfan333157 said:

Every year our fans drink the kool aid.  I said the Colorado game would be close.  I said 8 4 would be a good year for this team.  We had too high of expectations.  Give Frost some time 

Up 17-0 getting the ball to start the second half. Should have been a blowout.