Scott Frost

Waldo

2 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

We as fans have to be honest -- that was absolutely horrific playcalling in the 2nd half.

Has been for two games. No real running game is significant here, but no screen game hurts, too. We played out of trips a considerable amount today and they didn’t need to respect it.

Really unsure why the screen game is AWOL through 2 weeks.

Just now, brophog said:

Up 17-0 getting the ball to start the second half. Should have been a blowout.

The playcalling was suspect but it's not like we have the talent to pull away.  Our oline isn't good, wandale is still a freshman and we have no reliable wr outside of spielman.  Our fans dug their head in the sand when it came to looking at our obvious flaws.  Frost is still the guy for the job but this is a total rebuild project 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

It's ok that you don't watch college football, but why comment on the board if you have no idea what you are talking about. 

What are you even talking about. My initial comment was meant to be that if we hired anyone else, say a Mike Leach or a Jeremy Pruitt and they had this kind of start year 2, people would be much more upset. That was my comment. 2 below average offensive coached games to start the year. Not the expectation I had with so many returning starters and a hyped up QB. 

• Plus1 3

5 minutes ago, FTW said:

You guys need to log off the board and take a break, sleep on it. It was a tough loss but it's not the end of the world. 

I’m not even mad. Sadly the last 15 years have trained me for these types of meltdowns. Colorado didn’t give up and that’s great for them. I felt the play calling was average all game, but abysmal in the 3rd quarter when they could have iced the game. 

13 minutes ago, brophog said:

Has been for two games. No real running game is significant here, but no screen game hurts, too. We played out of trips a considerable amount today and they didn’t need to respect it.

Really unsure why the screen game is AWOL through 2 weeks.

I really don't know much about the nuts and bolts of football, but even I know that screen plays need to called.  I posted about it in the 3rd quarter.  Someone teach me-maybe we don't call them because we don't have the receivers?  Seems to me that Robinson or JD would be great gurs on screen routes but maybe I just don't understand the intricacies of it.  Or Maybe Martinez can't execute it?

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What are you even talking about. My initial comment was meant to be that if we hired anyone else, say a Mike Leach or a Jeremy Pruitt and they had this kind of start year 2, people would be much more upset. That was my comment. 2 below average offensive coached games to start the year. Not the expectation I had with so many returning starters and a hyped up QB. 

You clearly didn’t do your research then.... with all those returning starters... how many were seniors?   It’s like you expected to come out and score 500 points a game.  To even insulate that a seat is WARM (I know you didn’t say hot but I’m eye rolling) makes me believe you are the exact problem.  We don’t need your negativity. 

Just now, Waldo said:

I’m not even mad. Sadly the last 15 years have trained me for these types of meltdowns. Colorado didn’t give up and that’s great for them. I felt the play calling was average all game, but abysmal in the 3rd quarter when they could have iced the game. 

I really respect them.  Great 1st year coaching job