Scott Frost

Waldo

Just now, Huskinator said:

You clearly didn’t do your research then.... with all those returning starters... how many were seniors?   It’s like you expected to come out and score 500 points a game.  To even insulate that a seat is WARM (I know you didn’t say hot but I’m eye rolling) makes me believe you are the exact problem.  We don’t need your negativity. 

Waldo is the exact problem Nebraska sucks? 

Just now, Huskinator said:

You clearly didn’t do your research then.... with all those returning starters... how many were seniors?   It’s like you expected to come out and score 500 points a game.  To even insulate that a seat is WARM (I know you didn’t say hot but I’m eye rolling) makes me believe you are the exact problem.  We don’t need your negativity. 

Does it really matter when those same players played significant minutes last year and started to make some progress towards the end of the year? I did plenty of research and know the roster. Again I wasn’t calling for Frost’s head, just that I believe he needs to step his game up. 

1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

How can we say the team hasn't made progress? Is the season over? Oh crap I didn't know. Time to get ready for basketball season!

I just need to remember who Nebraska is... I like to think we are on the same tier as Iowa, Penn State, and Michigan St, but we might be on par with Purdue and Minnesota. Nothing wrong with that, I just need to temper my expectations of 9 or 10 win seasons 

Total stupidity and lack of coaching to blow a 17 point lead. 

I remember the same people 2 games into Riley’s 2nd season saying the same crap. 

Oh oh give him time, it’s ok, they’ll get better.

give Frost the boot, disband the football team and give the money to the Volleyball Team. At least they can give the state pride.

keep it up with the brown nosing frost. He’s sucked for a year and 2 games I don’t know how much more you need to see.

10 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What are you even talking about. My initial comment was meant to be that if we hired anyone else, say a Mike Leach or a Jeremy Pruitt and they had this kind of start year 2, people would be much more upset. That was my comment. 2 below average offensive coached games to start the year. Not the expectation I had with so many returning starters and a hyped up QB. 

So you are saying that other people would react that way, but you don't feel that way? Say what you think and don't strawman. 

1 minute ago, Stocker said:

I remember the same people 2 games into Riley’s 2nd season saying the same crap. 

give Frost the boot, disband the football team and give the money to the Volleyball Team. At least they can give the state pride.

keep it up with the brown nosing frost. He’s sucked for a year and 2 games I don’t know how much more you need to see.

Go away

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Stocker said:

My god, are people this dumb.  Go away

• Thanks 1