Scott Frost

Waldo

1 minute ago, Stocker said:

Total stupidity and lack of coaching to blow a 17 point lead. 

I remember the same people 2 games into Riley’s 2nd season saying the same crap. 

Oh oh give him time, it’s ok, they’ll get better.

give Frost the boot, disband the football team and give the money to the Volleyball Team. At least they can give the state pride.

keep it up with the brown nosing frost. He’s sucked for a year and 2 games I don’t know how much more you need to see.

Or. And hear me out. We dont do that and you can stop watching Nebraska Football and posting on here.

I think that would be much better of an idea. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LumberJackSker said:

I just don't know what it is Frost is trying to do on offense. This looks nothing like he teams he coaches at Oregon or Central Florida. I know he has said he wants to blend old school husker power with an Oregon like spread but this looks like s#!t.

I agree I am confused by our offense and play calling . Where is the space and wide open guys? 

2 minutes ago, YellowShirt said:

I still think he needs a couple more years to build a legit offensive line and hopefully get us some NFL caliber pass rushers. Unfortunately this has been the story for a long time.

This is the story for every single team in the country. You don't need any time to make sound coaching decisions to capitalize on your advantages and the weakness of the other team. Just look at Colorado today. First year coach, none of his players, makes good choices. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

I love frost, 100% behind him. But we can still criticize. That second half was pathetic play calling and the team seemed unmotivated after halftime. Honestly the D just got worn out after 3 out, 3 out 1 play td etc 

I’m all for criticism, and it was a pathetic second half.   I just don’t think saying any second year coaches seat is warm is good practice.  If we start to pressure a second year coach like that, we are no better than Tennessee.  Do you guys want to be Tennessee?   I sure as hell don’t. 

Just now, Huskinator said:

I’m all for criticism, and it was a pathetic second half.   I just don’t think saying any second year coaches seat is warm is good practice.  If we start to pressure a second year coach like that, we are no better than Tennessee.  Do you guys want to be Tennessee?   I sure as hell don’t. 

I am not saying that. I am just saying I don’t recognize this offense. It’s not explosive like UCf and Oregon. Where is the open spaces, open receivers etc. you can’t say we need talent- Washington, Robinson and jd are elite players paired with Martinez 

2 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

My god, are people this dumb.  Go away

Well, do results matter? Or do you just suck the huskers teat? I bet you said the same about Riley. 

Enjoy 4-8 and a bowl game every 4 years. That’s the train you are riding. Colorado is a poor FBS team and they just schooled Fost.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

I am not saying that. I am just saying I don’t recognize this offense. It’s not explosive like UCf and Oregon. Where is the open spaces, open receivers etc. you can’t say we need talent- Washington, Robinson and jd are elite players paired with Martinez 

I didn’t mean you were... my apologies.  Those comments are more in reference to the morons saying he should go.   You are level headed and I apologize for only quoting you... that’s just laziness on my part. 

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I agree I am confused by our offense and play calling . Where is the space and wide open guys? 

They spend a lot of time trying to run between the tackles and I just don't think that's going to work this year. Mills doesn't have the moves or speed ziggy  had and the combo of Hixon jurgens  and whoever plays right guard isn't gonna move anyone. It's hard to tell on tv what the receivers are doing down field but can Spellman really be the only received capable of getting open or is Martinez struggling to see the field. 

1 minute ago, Stocker said:

Well, do results matter? Or do you just suck the huskers teat? I bet you said the same about Riley. 

Enjoy 4-8 and a bowl game every 4 years. That’s the train you are riding. Colorado is a poor FBS team and they just schooled Fost.

Oh look, you’ve made 2 total posts on this board.  Both are clearly very relevant and don’t seem trolling at all!!!   GO AWAY

• Plus1 1

Kinda funny. Most of you guys couldnt make a good call on a rotary phone. Yea, loss sucks. Maybe Frost knew some things we didnt. Maybe some situations occurred that we knew little about. Im pissed. It sucks. 17 pt lead...blown. Martinez is trying too hard tp be a QB he isnt. Turn it loose!! We will be fine. Just sucks right now.