Jump to content
VectorVictor

What did we learn? (The Rocky Mountain Low Edition)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, n.e.husker said:

Man....we still have to play three of these teams

is that bad?  We're not rushing anyway

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mavric said:

 

We sure find some incredible ways to lose. This trend can't continue forever, statistically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

We sure find some incredible ways to lose. This trend can't continue forever, statistically.

 

Also, we still had a higher YPP even though they had one play that covered 96 yards (yes, we had big plays as well)

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mavric said:

 

Also, we still had a higher YPP even though they had one play that covered 96 yards (yes, we had big plays as well)

Ehh, less than we should have. Truly a frustrating game, hopefully the guys can learn from this because it's not like we can't win. We should be winning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

We sure find some incredible ways to lose. This trend can't continue forever, statistically.

 

I'm sure we'll find a way to battle adversity and keep it going. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Ehh, less than we should have. Truly a frustrating game, hopefully the guys can learn from this because it's not like we can't win. We should be winning 

 

Agree here.  I was just acknowledging that our YPP was also helped by a couple big plays as was Colorado's.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 7:34 PM, VectorVictor said:

What did we learn? (The Rocky Mountain Low Edition)

 

To like, I mean really like 4-8 finishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Apsu said:

What did we learn? (The Rocky Mountain Low Edition)

 

That, and to appreciate lots of advertising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×