Faint Hope

The Nebraska media train runs full force, 24/7, almost at nauseum.   People, year in and year out, buy into the hype and are drunk on Kool Aid by week 1.  Well, the first 2 weeks speaks volumes of just how bad of a thing we got going here.  There is not a single game left that I’d say we are guaranteed to win.  

Maybe the media should stop feeding the drunks and stop lobbing softballs to the coaches to hit.  It gets old, hell Sipple gave a grade of a C after yesterday’s loss...WTH.  If that is a C, think how badly we can still play?  

15 hours ago, Skeptic said:

Washington is charged, not just accused. A DA has found there is enough evidence of a felony, I believe possesion of child poronography, that he is willing to go to court.

You can promise what you want but provide evidence what university where a player charged with a felony with a court date is still allowed to play, excepting NE of course.

What do you care?

12 hours ago, 10_point_buck said:

The Nebraska media train runs full force, 24/7, almost at nauseum.   People, year in and year out, buy into the hype and are drunk on Kool Aid by week 1.  Well, the first 2 weeks speaks volumes of just how bad of a thing we got going here.  There is not a single game left that I’d say we are guaranteed to win.  

Maybe the media should stop feeding the drunks and stop lobbing softballs to the coaches to hit.  It gets old, hell Sipple gave a grade of a C after yesterday’s loss...WTH.  If that is a C, think how badly we can still play?  

Don't worry, I am pretty sure that is not an official grading scale.

But this does remind me of how parents bitch all the time about their kids grades...Ha!

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Skeptic said:

According to the newspapers I read on line a few years ago multiple players were suspended from the MN football team and some were expelled after a young woman claimed to be sexually assaulted. That was a Title1X case that never made it to the courts because the DA did not file charges. Some players eventually were reinstated.

Just this year a wide receiver from WI was charged with sexual assault. He was suspended and dismissed from the school and team in a Title 1X hearing.. It took almost a year for the case to come to court. After only 30 minutes the jury said not guilty.

Then he was reinstated to the school and the team.

Us this to show evidence “for” or “against” your opinion?  I’m asking seriously.

Because both of those examples were trainwrecks for the universities...