THE Solution for the Husker Offense

37 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

It is now blindingly obvious that the head coach and his offensive coordinator don’t know how to call plays. Who knows how to do the job better?

We do! The fan base!

Speaking for myself as a former Pendragon, I clearly know more than Scott Frost. And all you former 8 man and Class C stars do too. We are all experts.

My system uses the wisdom of the crowds. See, e.g., Malcom Gladwell (Gladwell, however,  is not from Malcom. He’s from Bassett. Attended Holy Cross church.) 

Each week the fan base votes on the first 20 plays. Then during the games, we vote on the plays in real time via Twitter. 

The Huskers will never lose another game.

This is a sure thing.

Twitch Plays Husker Football.....I like it. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Thurston from Pender said:

Not kidding one bit. We embrace technology and use the REAL experts to fix the problem: The Greatest Fans in All of College Football. 

There is science behind the wisdom of the crowds. 

What Would Dr. Tom Do? 

Ban gambling in the state of Nebraska? 

None of us would call an inside zone when it hasn't worked ONCE for 2 full games on first down in overtime. We also wouldn't hand the ball off on an inside zone to a skinny scat-back who is quick around the edges, but rarely breaks a tackle. 

We would probably call plays that don't require Adrian to go through a 5 read progression when he doesn't have time for half of them. Maybe mesh or some shallow crosses that every team on earth burns us with. 

I love Frost and he will get his 7+ years, but he himself admitted that he and other coaches made costly mistakes, and they aren't above criticism.