Matt Farniok

billdozer15

Unfortunately if it was as simple as playing Benhart at right tackle and sliding Farniok inside to take eather wislon or hixon spot the coaches would have already done it.

Although I'm not looking forward to seeing farniok once he has to go up against an elite pass rusher. Espenesa and Nelson during that iowa game was the stuff of nightmares.

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I don’t believe “the board” autocorrects anything. Pretty sure that is caused by whatever device you are using.

I know, I think somebody mentioned setting it up to autocorrect Remington to Rimington whether that's possible or not. Guess I didn't think about phones doing it the other way around, which is probably the case more often than not. Bothers me more than it should, but it is probably autocorrect. 

1 hour ago, LumberJackSker said:

Unfortunately if it was as simple as playing Benhart at right tackle and sliding Farniok inside to take eather wislon or hixon spot the coaches would have already done it.

Although I'm not looking forward to seeing farniok once he has to go up against an elite pass rusher. Espenesa and Nelson during that iowa game was the stuff of nightmares.

I don't think Benhart is ready for that yet I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches do think he is ready enough at some point in the season. 

10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Guys can look ready a lot sooner when other guys aren’t getting the job done. It’s all relative and doesn’t have much to do with if they’re really, truly ready. You don’t have to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun one person in the group.

Are you suggesting we get a kid with asthma on the team?  Because that's who I outran in order to escape a bear attack.

18 hours ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

I know I said this awhile back (and maybe in his recruiting profile) he dude is a guard. He shouldn't be playing tackle in the Big 10. I watched live many times and thought the same thing in HS. I think he would be a great guard. Right now he is a below average tackle. 

I wish I had faith in the thought of moving him one position over would make a difference...but I just don't see it. 

• 1 year later...