Totally useless information

Mrsnerdly55

9 hours ago, I am I said:

Good ol Cornhusker fun. The loss sucked but it was a fun day. Game was exciting and we had a blast in Boulder. 

I hope this week we get the win! 

Go Big Red 

(Nebraska alumn  Brad Jenkins and Travis Turner) 

The youngster with the overalls is killing it on the husker spirit game. Even has some white/red checkered shoes to top it off. That's how it's done right there!

10 hours ago, I am I said:

4986F838-FB95-49BF-BE47-E2F9D9002D6C.jpeg

:eek:From the "Hate Symbol Database":ohnoes

Okay Hand Gesture

A common hand gesture that a 4chan trolling campaign claimed in 2017 had been appropriated as a symbol meaning "white power." Used by many on the right--not just extremists--for the purpose of trolling liberals, the symbol eventually came to be used by actual white supremacists as well. Caution must be used in evaluating instances of this symbol's use.
"Okay" Hand Gesture

(edit: I hope it is understood that this is a joke. I highly doubt that @I am I's family is a bunch of white supremacists)
Edited by Ulty
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

:eek:From the "Hate Symbol Database":ohnoes

Okay Hand Gesture

A common hand gesture that a 4chan trolling campaign claimed in 2017 had been appropriated as a symbol meaning "white power." Used by many on the right--not just extremists--for the purpose of trolling liberals, the symbol eventually came to be used by actual white supremacists as well. Caution must be used in evaluating instances of this symbol's use.
"Okay" Hand Gesture

xsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.png

xsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.pngxsj3xFS.png

• Plus1 5